We realize you have a choice when it comes to testing agencies. WREB wants to be your choice.
At WREB, we pride ourselves on being candidate focused. While we can’t eliminate all your stress, we’re committed to evaluating the competence of dental candidates with the fewest patients needed, without sacrificing validity, reliability, fidelity or fairness.
Don’t just take our word for it. Listen to what WREB exam takers have indicated as their top reasons for choosing WREB:
- Unlimited attempts of the Candidate Guide Practice Test. WREB is the first, and only, dental testing agency to offer a practice test.
- No waiting! Electronic scoring improves the exam process and allows for immediate preliminary results onsite. Official results are available online within 72 hours.
- WREB is the only testing agency that offers free onsite retakes in Endodontics, Operative Treatment (simulation only), Periodontal Treatment (patient and simulation), and Prosthodontics.
- Helpful, candidate-friendly WREB and onsite exam staff.
- Our provisional acceptance process allows candidates to have Operative patients radiographically accepted by Grading Examiners prior to the exam.
- Conveniently-located exams are scheduled across the country throughout the year.
- WREB offers professional liability insurance with a limit amount of $1,000,000/$3,000,000 at no charge for the duration of the exam.
When you put it all together, it’s the little things that often make the biggest differences.
“The WREB exam is executed with great organization. There is so much stress in preparing and completing the exam, that any other stresses would be detrimental. WREB does a great job of having staff and examiners that are reasonable and calming, which helps with the whole process.”